Looking for a way to ease pain while sleeping?
The iSleepFit is designed to help you maintain your desired sleeping position. If you’re struggling with back pain, shoulder pain, or neck pain, your sleep position might be to blame.
Pros of Back Sleep Position
- Recommended for reducing back, shoulder or neck pain.
- Helps your head, neck and spine maintain a neutral position.
- Uses gravity to balance your body weight and keep internal organs aligned.
- Preferred for deep breathing meditation to help you fall asleep.
- Keeps hair coiffed and prevents sleep lines on face, neck, and chest.
Cons of Back Sleep Position
- May relax the tongue into the breathing tube resulting in snoring.
- Not recommended for those with sleep apnea.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
The Back Sleeping Position May Be for You If:
- You have back, neck or shoulder pain.
- You suffer from migraines.
- You want to prevent face, neck and chest wrinkles or sagging breasts.
- You want to prevent arms or legs from getting numb while you sleep.
- You suffer from PMS.
- You suffer from Bursitis or hip pain.
- You suffer from teeth-grinding or Bruxism.
- Place a soft pillow or rolled towel under knees to support the natural curve of the spine and maintain alignment.
- Use a thin pillow or no pillow at all. If you use a pillow, make sure your entire head, neck and shoulders are on top of the pillow maintaining alignment.
- Avoid raising your arms above head to prevent pain caused by nerve pressure.
- Try to keep your arms and legs straight to prevent your head from turning towards a bent arm or leg.