Do you have a problem with snoring? Are you looking for a better way to sleep while pregnant?
The iSleepFit is designed to help you maintain your desired sleeping position. Whether you’re looking for a way to stop snoring, or whether you’re looking for a better pregnancy sleeping solution, the iSleepFit is a simple, straight-forward option for Sleep Position Therapy.
Pros of Side Sleep Position
- The doctor-recommended position for snoring and sleep apnea.
- The snoring belt prevents you from rolling on your back keeping your airway open for easier breathing.
- Recommended for pregnancy because left side sleeping increases the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and baby.
Cons of Side Sleep Position
- Can cause back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Can restrict breathing if body is curled too tightly.
- Can contribute to skin aging as gravity leads to facial wrinkles and sagging breasts.
The Side Sleeping Position May Be for You If:
- You are pregnant.
- You experience snoring.
- You experience sleep apnea.
- You have acid reflux.
- Bend knees slightly towards your chest, stacking your hips in a straight line.
- Consider placing a pillow between your legs to keep hips aligned and alleviate pressure on your hips and lower back.
- Choose a thicker pillow to occupy the gap between the neck and the shoulder, keeping your head in a neutral position to maintain good alignment.
- If room allows, stretch arms out front.